A review paper about "Peptide mimotopes to emulate carbohydrates" has been published in Chemical Society Reviews (Sep, 2022) (article link). DOI: 10.1039/D2CS00470D
A research paper about cell transfection study in an ultrasonically levitated droplet has been published in Advanced Science (Aug, 2022) (article link).
Bioorganic reactions in a floating droplet: a research paper about bioorganic reactions in a floating droplet levitated using ultrasonic wave has been published in Advanced Science (Dec, 2020) (article link).
A paper about FTIR analyses of Alzheimer's disease-related amyloid ß assembly has been published in J. Biol. Chem. (July, 2018) (blog link).
- Influenza, Infectious Disease, Anti-influenza Drug, Highly Sensitive Detection
- Alzheimer's Disease, Amyloid ß Protein
- Phage Display Method, Peptide Library
- Glycosphingolipids, Gangliosides, Membrane raft
- Air-water Lipid Monolayer, Langmuir trough, Reconstituted Lipid Bilayer
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), Boron-doped Diamond (BDD)
- Acoustic Levitation for Chemistry & Biology