A research paper about detection of heterogeneous ganglioside-enriched nanoclusters has been published in Langmuir (2021).
The Student Poster Presentation Award at the
57th Japanese Peptide Symposium
院生がポスター優秀賞を受賞（ペプチド討論会） Nov.9-11, 2020
The e-Poster Presentation Award for Young Researchers at the 63rd
Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Neurochemistry
院生がeポスター優秀賞を受賞（神経化学会）Sep. 10-12, 2020
Bioorganic reactions in a floating droplet: a research paper about bioorganic reactions in a floating droplet levitated using ultrasonic wave has been published in Advanced Science (Dec, 2020) (article link).
A paper about FTIR analyses of Alzheimer's disease-related amyloid ß assembly has been published in J. Biol. Chem. (July, 2018) (blog link).
"Researchers Perform Chemical Reactions in Levitating Solvent"
This article has been highlighted on Advanced Science News website (Dec 18, 2020)
- Influenza, Infectious Disease, Anti-influenza Drug, Highly Sensitive Detection
- Alzheimer's Disease, Amyloid ß Protein
- Phage Display Method, Peptide Library
- Glycosphingolipids, Gangliosides, Membrane raft
- Air-water Lipid Monolayer, Langmuir trough, Reconstituted Lipid Bilayer
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), Boron-doped Diamond (BDD)